We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
The Kosh are one of six races in Black Gold Online.
Children of the Sun: The Kosh[edit | edit source]
- The enigmatic Kosh: an ancient race that long ago ruled the lands now comprising the Magic alignment. The Kosh believe they are the children of the Sun God and that Black Gold—bestowed from this divine being—is what endowed them with exceptional intelligence and physical might.
- It was Black Gold that first allowed the Kosh to grasp the essences of myriad things, and they used this knowledge to overcome every challenge and topple foes over the millennia.
- Faction: The Erlandir Union
- Allies: Yutonian Humans, Aureks
- Language: Kosh Common Tongue
- Available Classes: Demon Hunter, Elementalist, Alchemist
- Character Traits: Wise, Calm & Rational
- Physique: Slender with long limbs, feline ears and tail, between 5’6 to 6’6 in height. Kosh are agile and extremely gifted in the magical arts
- Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
The City of Saints[edit | edit source]
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
- It is written in “The Code of the Sun God” that the God of the Sun is the creator of everything in this world; he created mountains, rivers, forests, plants and animals. Then the Sun God created the Kosh, and gave them superior intelligence and physique, and let them multiply. Also the Sun God gave the Kosh Black Gold, and taught them to control elemental magic through its use. Under His protection, the Kosh Civilization prospered.
- On a mountainside rich in Black Gold, the Kosh built their capital, the holy city of Casaro, where they dedicated their Temple of the Sun. Every Kosh is a pious believer in the Sun God, and they consider Black Gold to be a relic, every bit as sacred and inviolable as the Sun God Himself. The highest authority in the Kosh Empire is the Emperor. He generally listens to the advice of the Empire’s Senators in matters of importance.